Prenatal Cradle Plus
Benefits of the Prenatal Cradle Plus:
· Supports round ligaments as if you are clasping your hands under your belly and gently lifting up
· Offers relief of hip separation, pelvic girdle pain, abdominal straining, back straining, sciatica and lower extremity edema
· The soft, stretchy elastic grows with your baby while the open abdomen allows for frequent moisturizing of your skin to avoid stretch marks and itching
· Improves posture while easing many discomforts
· Provides compression therapy for women who have swelling from varicose veins in the vaginal area
· Improves blood flow through your lower extremities
· Provides support for external prolapse bladder or uterus and pelvic girdle pain
Features Adjustable shoulder straps and Adjustable compression for vaginal area.
How to wear the Prenatal Cradle Plus:
Turn the Prenatal Cradle so Prenatal Cradle label will be on your back and the V2 label front facing. You may un-Velcro the V2 Supporter from the front of the Prenatal Cradle this will make it easier for stepping into. Gather the bra strap and the other two pieces of elastic together, step into the Prenatal Cradle and pull upwards until the Prenatal Cradle label rests on your lower back. Place arms in the bra strap opening and adjust the Prenatal Cradle until it comfortably fits on your back and under your pregnant belly. Next, attach the V2 Supporter in the front and adjust the straps downward for more compression and upward for less compression. Wearing the Prenatal Cradle Plus will relieve all of the common pains that accompany pregnancy.
How to care for the Prenatal Cradle Plus:
Secure all the Velcro straps on the V2 Supporter part of the Prenatal Cradle. Place the Prenatal Cradle Plus into a garment bag, wash on a gentle cycle and line dry.
How does the Prenatal Cradle Plus work?
The Prenatal Cradle Plus should be worn under your clothes but over your bra and underwear. The Prenatal Cradle Plus gently lifts the growing pregnant belly while providing an ultimate vaginal support with the V2 Supporter. The Prenatal Cradle part of the Prenatal Cradle Plus feels as though you are clasping your hands under your abdomen and gently lifting, relieving pain from your lower back, abdomen and pelvis. The V2 Supporter part of the Prenatal Cradle Plus feels gives you an adjustable compression support to the vaginal area while providing relief from pelvic girdle pain, vulvar varicosities, prolapsed bladder or uterus and swelling.
*For sizing please see picture*