The V2 Supporter provides compression to the vaginal area. To increase or decrease compression, adjust the support tabs in back. Applying pressure to the varicose veins relieves the aching and throbbing in the vagina. the V2 Supporter provides compression therapy for women who experience swelling from varicose veins in the vaginal area, post Sclerotherapy surgery, and prolapsed uterus or bladder. Adjustable support feels like you are clasping your hands between your legs and gently lifting, to relieve the burning sensation and decreases swelling in the pubic area.
Benefits of the V2 Supporter:
- Provides Compression Therapy for women who have swelling from Varicose Veins in the Vaginal area
- Improves blood flow through your lower extremities
- Can be worn with gel ice packs to reduce swelling
- Provides support for External Prolapse Bladder or Uterus
- Helps the feeling that “Everything is going to fall out the bottom”
- Post abdominal surgery to compress vaginal edema
How to wear the V2 Supporter:
The V2 Supporter should be worn over cotton underwear or bike shorts. Put the V2 Supporter when rising, before beginning the day’s activities. This is when the veins are their smallest and will help prevent excessive swelling.
How to care for your V2 Supporter:
Make sure Velcro tabs are secure before washing. You may choose to use a garment bag so Velcro does not attach to other clothing. Machine wash with like colors and line dry.
For most accurate sizing kindly measure your Hips and compare to our size chart in picture.
If you need help with sizing please contact us!