Original Hip Brace/ V2 Supporter Combo
The Hip/V2 Supporter is designed to support relaxed hip joints, pelvic girdle pain and the greater Trochanter by using a gentle adjustable compression to the problem area while also providing adjustable compression to the vaginal area. By increasing and decreasing compression you are applying pressure to the varicose veins or the Symphysis Pubis thus relieving the aching and throbbing in the vagina. The Hip/V2 Supporter can also help provide relief from painful Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, aka SPD or Pelvic Girdle Pain.
Benefits of the Hip/V2 Supporter:
· Adjustable compression support for the greater Trochanter (upper femur)
· Holds relaxed hip joints in sockets
· Gently supports back, abdomen and pubic pain also known as pelvic girdle pain
· Post-surgical incision compression
· V2 Supporter compresses vaginal varicose veins and also supports external prolapsed bladder or uterus and vaginal edema
How to wear the Hip/V2 Supporter
The Hip/V2 Supporter can be worn all day. Detach the velcro tabs on the Hip Brace and the front piece of the V2 Supporter. Step into the Hip/V2 Supporter and move it upwards until it is directly over your hip joints. Pull the Hip Brace tabs forward for more compression or backward for less compression. Attach the V2 Supporter part of the Hip/V2 Supporter. To adjust the V2 compression, move the velcro tabs in the back downward for more compression or upward for less compression.
How to care for your Hip/V2 Supporter:
Secure all velcro tabs of the Hip/V2 Supporter. Machine wash on gentle cycle using a garment bag and hang to air dry.
*For sizing, Please see picture*