The Hip Brace is designed to support and stabilize relaxed hip joints, pelvic girdle pain and the greater trochanter by using a gentle adjustable compression to the problem area. Wearing the Hip Brace will stabilize your problem area making it easier for you to do your everyday activities.
Benefits of the Hip Brace:
- Adjustable compression support for the greater trochanter (upper femur)
- Holds relaxed hip joints in sockets
- Stabilizes lower back
- provides support and relief of pelvic girdle pain or symphysis pubis dysfunction
- Great compression support for hernias
- Post-surgical incision compression
- Doctor and Chiropractor recommended
How to wear the Hip Brace:
The Hip Brace can be worn all day. Step into the Hip Brace with the velcro tabs detached and loosened. Move the Hip Brace upwards until it is directly over your hip joints. Pull the tabs forward for more compression or backward for less compression. If you are wearing the Hip Brace for hernia pain, place the Hip Brace directly over the hernia and fasten the velcro to a comfortable compression.
*For sizing, please see picture*