- Health Support Compression Therapy by Carolon
- Thigh High Class III (30-40 mmHg) Open Toe
Thigh High Class III (30-40 mmHg) Open Toe
60 160 $60.00
Class III Thigh High (30-40 mmHg) offer extra firm support to the legs and ankles. With silicone stay up bands on the top of the Thigh High these are sure to not slip down.
- Helps reduce Leg Fatigue
- Treatment and Prevention of Varicose Veins
- Improves Circulation in the Legs
- Provides Compression Therapy with greatest pressure beginning at the ankle and decreasing upward.
- Class III Thigh Highs are Open Toe so you can wear peep toe shoes or sandals.
- Compression Therapy Hosiery helps treat symptoms of Varicose Veins in the legs, Edema or Swelling in the Legs, and Venous Ulcers.
- To assure you are getting the correct size, be sure to measure your ankle and calf circumference.